Author Topic: Thwake dam - Why this PS Nduati has not been fired is beyond me.  (Read 2785 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
He want to award someone who quoted 3B more - and now the financer has pulled the plug. Such kind of scoundrels need to long have been fired.CS Wamalwa and AG Githu have objected to this..time for EACC to step in and for Uhuru to fire him.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/AfDB-withdraws-funding-to-Thwake-dam/1056-3869954-8owp32/index.html

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Thwake dam - Why this PS Nduati has not been fired is beyond me.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:44:46 AM »
RV Pundit, the reason is simple. The PS has the ear to State House. No civil servant can show such arrogance without the backing of SH. He knows who has interest in this whole deal and I can assure you all such deals in Kenya have a local broker who is politically connected and with at least 10% of the deal in his pocket.
Same thing happened at Mafya House where the PS ignored instructions from the CS and there were no consequences. The Kenya govt is so structured that all powerfully ministries are either led by people from Central or in the case where this is not the case, the PS is from Central.
CS Wamalwa is a flower girl and one sees that he does not even have his heart in that job. He wants to go back to politics but has no idea where to start. The CS is just using Wamalwa's weakness to do his own thing.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 10:09:05 AM »
What coincidence it the same crook in this deal. I think it Paul Ndungu - who I thought was entrepreneur but is a crook. He was behind the containers and is behind this inflated 3B. And yet he owns lots of companies including SportPesa.

The 5 foot Paul Ndungu - a super dealer - who emerged after making deal with Kibaki son - and now seem to be on the roll.

Now this greedy fellow will make this Thakwe project to be cancelled - he wants to eat 3Billion -

RV Pundit, the reason is simple. The PS has the ear to State House. No civil servant can show such arrogance without the backing of SH. He knows who has interest in this whole deal and I can assure you all such deals in Kenya have a local broker who is politically connected and with at least 10% of the deal in his pocket.
Same thing happened at Mafya House where the PS ignored instructions from the CS and there were no consequences. The Kenya govt is so structured that all powerfully ministries are either led by people from Central or in the case where this is not the case, the PS is from Central.
CS Wamalwa is a flower girl and one sees that he does not even have his heart in that job. He wants to go back to politics but has no idea where to start. The CS is just using Wamalwa's weakness to do his own thing.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 12:29:45 PM »
He is raising Campaign Finance. That is why
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 05:27:52 PM »
Did you know most entrepreneurs in Kenya a re crooked crooks. Just a few good ones remain. The days Karume Njenga build his empire with little corruption is passed.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 05:33:02 PM »
I guess they will have to renegotiate and this time the terms will be more stringent than what was given before. Am surprised a junior can overrule a senior in govt decision making. There should have been a board making such decisions not a single person!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 06:50:51 PM »
dumbfounding.
I guess they will have to renegotiate and this time the terms will be more stringent than what was given before. Am surprised a junior can overrule a senior in govt decision making. There should have been a board making such decisions not a single person!!!

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 02:41:04 PM »
The PS involved has been transferred but should have been fired. Ndungu is a thief, anyone who deals with government isn't a serious entrepreneur. The only business he started was the forex bureau which one just needs money to start, then phone distribution. 

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 02:44:38 PM »
At last a reshufle. Muraguri to lands? Nyakera from Transport? But this Mwangi had an impressive CV with zilch results in his stint in government.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000188899/former-top-world-bank-official-takes-over-as-irrigation-principal-secretary

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2017, 05:42:27 AM »
Given what has been going on, this guy should have been fired.
So he got transferred elsewhere to cause havoc.
Uhuru is not serious about corruption.

The PS involved has been transferred but should have been fired. Ndungu is a thief, anyone who deals with government isn't a serious entrepreneur. The only business he started was the forex bureau which one just needs money to start, then phone distribution.