Author Topic: Huduma Number, Matiangi's respect of courts  (Read 4330 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Huduma Number, Matiangi's respect of courts
« on: March 11, 2019, 08:43:34 AM »
Court case is going on, Senate has suspended the process, Matiangi and Mucheru defied summons to appear before the Foreign Relations committee, but insist process must go on? Am I missing something here? What's with this Huduma Number that it must be done at all costs?

https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/interior-cs-fred-matiangi-indicates-that-huduma-namba-registration-process-to/78w8jhv

the Huduma Namba registration process will continue as planned despite the suspension of the exercise by the Senate.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Huduma Number, Matiangi's respect of courts
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 04:19:32 PM »
The procurement for Huduma Centres is opaque. That is why the government comes up with a system from nowhere and already the standards have been set. It is a goldmine for some fellows sitting at SH.

Court case is going on, Senate has suspended the process, Matiangi and Mucheru defied summons to appear before the Foreign Relations committee, but insist process must go on? Am I missing something here? What's with this Huduma Number that it must be done at all costs?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 04:33:58 PM »
Muhoho is basically the new Ruto..so it's possible he is using gov to farther their family business.This their time to eat with few years left in Uhuru final term.This time for Mama ngina to recoup his investment.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 05:23:38 PM »

GeeMail,

Why the obsession with conspiracy theories?  Why?  These people are barking at the moon crazy.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 10:51:26 PM »
Ruto did not launch Huduma Number. Conveniently, he was meeting Cuban VP. His strategists could use that loophole in very many ways. From what I've read so far, in just one day, the Huduma Number launch succeeded in drawing a lot of negative vibe even before David Ndii penned the figures. They will need the Chinese to help.

Offline patel

• Enigma

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 01:06:39 AM »
Ruto walking to statehouse while Raila, Kalonzo and Mudavadi are busy registering peasants to be milked by Kenyatta family criminal enterprise.....Maajabu kabisa but on weekend you will not miss geriatric thieves calling people mwizi...

Ruto did not launch Huduma Number. Conveniently, he was meeting Cuban VP. His strategists could use that loophole in very many ways. From what I've read so far, in just one day, the Huduma Number launch succeeded in drawing a lot of negative vibe even before David Ndii penned the figures. They will need the Chinese to help.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 06:48:43 AM »
Huduma number price tag 6 billion but after its all said and done you better believe it will burn 16 - 20 billion shillings.  All that in a country where people are dying because of lack of food.
The procurement for Huduma Centres is opaque. That is why the government comes up with a system from nowhere and already the standards have been set. It is a goldmine for some fellows sitting at SH.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 09:52:22 AM »

GeeMail,

Why the obsession with conspiracy theories?  Why?  These people are barking at the moon crazy.

We used to have conspiracy theories. These days we have conspiracy realities.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 01:08:40 PM »
Don't  understand why they can't just make our ID electronic and ask for our biometric...huduma number is duplication of ID number.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 03:23:18 PM »
There are very many theories about Huduma Number, all negative. Uhuru's PR men should be fired for giving Ruto another arrow for 2022.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 03:58:19 PM »
There are very many theories about Huduma Number, all negative. Uhuru's PR men should be fired for giving Ruto another arrow for 2022.

No wonder Ruto avoided being seen at the launch of this vague number. Only the blinded Raila supported it.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 05:07:21 PM »
OK i think it's good if it captures details of Kids - I guess ID is for identifying adults - but these are already too many numbers - and now without proper consultations - it appears the court made it voluntary. That was declaring it DOA.

This ought to he be anchored in law. Uhuru has left Interior PS Karanja Kibicho to run the country and it will be a disaster.

Once again a good idea that might be derailed by poorly thought implementation - where Kibicho & Matiangi - just cook something in Harambee house, somehow find 6B kshs to fund it and start launching it.

Where is parliament in this? Public participation. Pass a law that will manage the running of this national bio-database and make it compulsory.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 05:40:23 PM »
Conspiracy theories are as a result of lack of information. The biggest spinners of conspiracy theories are government officials and the religious buggers - the rest are small timers in the conspiracy theories industry.

If Ndii's Wezesha spin holds - it seems a market reaction to the predatory Tala, Branch, KCB na Mpesa, Mshwari, Fuliza and all these mobile apps.

Why would Muhoho want to dilute the Mshwari/ Fuliza stranglehold on this shylock loans by inviting other banks?

This as far as it looks seems like a Matiang'i windfall and given the heat from Kinoti seems he has ensured the loot goes around even to Musalias and Kalonzo - they must be quite cheap in this weather.

Ruto snub- could have been his baby or he is intent on declaring war on the disorganized Uhuru and his boys - or the 'fake' money being recovered was his and is being used to pay the boys to run around.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 08:28:24 PM »
OK i think it's good if it captures details of Kids - I guess ID is for identifying adults - but these are already too many numbers - and now without proper consultations - it appears the court made it voluntary. That was declaring it DOA.

This ought to he be anchored in law. Uhuru has left Interior PS Karanja Kibicho to run the country and it will be a disaster.

Once again a good idea that might be derailed by poorly thought implementation - where Kibicho & Matiangi - just cook something in Harambee house, somehow find 6B kshs to fund it and start launching it.

Where is parliament in this? Public participation. Pass a law that will manage the running of this national bio-database and make it compulsory.

Is there any reason for ID-ing 6-year olds? Don't tell me about government bursaries. They can still get them without biometrics. In any case, it's not the kids stealing money. The persons stealing Government bursaries are the ones who need biometrics and Huduma Numbers like the 5,000 ghost Uhuru police caught by the Huduma Number net. Uhuru thought by saying ghost police have been nabbed he would make a point. His spinners couldn't have guessed it. Now everyone is demanding blood from the fake police or whoever recruited them.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 09:07:42 PM »
Mostly these are officers who passed away and the families in collusion with senior police officers never reported death so the family can continue collecting salary.....kinda social welfare if you ask me....now even in this case Huduma number will not help you unless you are conducting annual registration....bad example

Is there any reason for ID-ing 6-year olds? Don't tell me about government bursaries. They can still get them without biometrics. In any case, it's not the kids stealing money. The persons stealing Government bursaries are the ones who need biometrics and Huduma Numbers like the 5,000 ghost Uhuru police caught by the Huduma Number net. Uhuru thought by saying ghost police have been nabbed he would make a point. His spinners couldn't have guessed it. Now everyone is demanding blood from the fake police or whoever recruited them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 08:05:06 AM »

Yeah they need a law because it includes significantly impactful changes to existing systems - ID, birth & death certs, etc. Basically for banks, employers, schools, etc to start using new ID system needs a clear law. It's akin to the marriage act which had to merge custom, sharia, religious and all previous practices. This is actually way bigger. With almost all the political leaders national and county involved - I think Matiang'i did some homework - but I dislike his dictatorial approach. You can't ignore parliament in such a national program.
♫♫ They say all good boys go to heaven... but bad boys bring heaven to you ~ song by Julia Michaels